Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Journal of Aisyiyah Studies as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Authors should sign Copyright Transfer Agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by Komunikator prior the publication. Journal of Aisyiyah Studies strive to ensure that no errors occur in the articles that have been published, both data errors and statements in the article.
Journal of Aisyiyah Studies keep the rights to articles that have been published. Authors are permitted to disseminate published article by sharing the link of Komunikator website. Authors are allowed to use their works for any purposes deemed necessary without written permission from Journal of Aisyiyah Studies with an acknowledgement of initial publication in this journal.
All articles published in Journal of Aisyiyah Studies are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license.